(RADIATOR) Database Falure

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Thu May 30 11:23:43 CDT 2002

We currently run radiator on 2 servers.
We use MS SQL for Client List and for User Auth
We use MySQL for Accounting

I have radiator configured to use a text file in the event that the
database fails, my AuthBy SQL returns an Ignore and then it moves on to
my AuthBy File
this works fine if the database dies while radiator is running, but if
the database is dead and radiator get restarted, it is unable to get the
ClientList and fails.  Is it possible to specify two sql servers in the
ClientList like in AuthBy SQL?  Is there anyway I can make it fall over
to a conf file if the sql fails?

Thanks,
Tony B, CCNA, Network+
Systems Administration
GO Concepts, Inc. / www.go-concepts.com
Are you on the GO yet?
What about those you know, are they on the GO?
513.934.2800
1.888.ON.GO.YET