(RADIATOR) problems with radiator 3.0

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon May 27 06:18:31 CDT 2002

Hello TDN -

You have specified the "Fork" parameter in the AuthBy RADIUS clauses in your
configuration file, which will cause the radiusd process to fork for every
proxied request. You should *not* use Fork with AuthBy RADIUS because the
clause itself does asynchronous IO on the socket used to proxy the requests.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au