(RADIATOR) any username/password for login

radiator at speedway.org radiator at speedway.org
Fri May 24 03:09:05 CDT 2002

I'm trying to setup radiator for logins with any username/password.
Radiator shall just let them in no matter what username/password the
user types in.
And it should be possible to use the same username as well.
I don't want to use just one username/password combination, because
then we are able to debug problems better if we tell the user to use a
certain username.

For debugging purposes the users should be inserted into a
SessionDB. But how do I prevent them to be deleted when two users
login with the same name?

Thilo

--
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw at 7eins.net  -  www.7eins.de