(RADIATOR) Auth by LDAP, DefaultSimultaneuosUse don't fine work

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 23 23:19:20 CDT 2002

Hello Anh Vu -

I will need to see a complete copy ot your configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from startup showing what is happening.

> Debug is    ERR: Unknown keyword 'DeFaultSimultaneousUse' in file
> config.cfg line xxx.

This message is due to the misspelling of 'DeFaultSimultaneousUse'
which should look like this:

	'DefaultSimultaneousUse'

Could you also tell me what hardware/software platform you are running on and
what version of Radiator you are using.

And could you also please tell me who the registered owner of this software
is, as I cannot find you in our customer database.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au