(RADIATOR) double accounting stop

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun May 19 06:45:39 CDT 2002

Hello Ray -

I have already replied to this mail, however here it is again.

You will need to check a trace 4 debug from Radiator to see what is
happening - perhaps in conjunction with a debug output from your NAS
equipment.

The most usual causes for duplicate accounting records are congested
links and/or NAS software bugs.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au