(RADIATOR) upgrading from ancient version?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri May 17 02:53:37 CDT 2002

Hello Neale -

This topic has been discussed on the list many times. I will send you a copy
of one of my responses in a separate mail.

Note that all of the Radiator mailing list mail is held on the archive site
and it is searchable.

	http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

BTW - we will probably cut a new version of Radiator (3.1) next week.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au