(RADIATOR) NAS control

Tunde Itayemi aitayemi at taralos.metrong.com
Thu May 16 15:37:54 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh,

Well, I guess I will have to stick to CHAP, PAP OR MSCHAPv1 - which may not necessarily be
a bad thing based on some other things I found out recently. My (new) problems are:

1. Does anyone have a program that can be called from radwho.cgi that can be used to KICK OUT
    (disconnect) a user from a session on a Windows 2000 server?

2. Does anyone have experience with the Patton model 2960 RAS? Special configuration options,
    does and don't, and especially if it offers any "low-level" support for (2) above.

3. Hugh, does it mean radiator can only "decrypt" passwords sent by users who connect using only
    PAP - and store this in the password.log file? What happens to users that connect with CHAP
    and possibly MSCHAPv1 - is there no hope of getting radaitor to put the password sent by the user
    (client) into the password.log file - in "decrypted" text format?

Regards,
Tunde I.