(RADIATOR) LDAP and MySQL?

Sven Holz sven.holz at wolfsburg.de
Thu May 16 05:54:55 CDT 2002

Hi List

Following Situation:

We're going to setup LDAP for authentication running on Linux.
Session- and Accounting Data should be written to a MySQL-Database.

If I understood the Docu of radiator correctly, accounting on MySQL is
just possible when authentication is done by MySQL also.

Is this correct?

So my question, if it is like that, is how can i solve the problem, LDAP
is really important for us, because of many other systems with
LDAP-Interfaces.

Every solution (even dirty ones ;-) are highly welcome.

Thanks a lot

with kind regards || Mit freundlichen Gruessen

	Sven Holz

--
Sven Holz	WOBCOM GmbH Wolfsburg
Department:     Systemadministration