(RADIATOR) Connect-Info

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Wed May 15 19:09:12 CDT 2002

	Quick question guys.  I am using the "Connect-Info" attribute to
see the connection that our users are getting.  This works fine for the
PM3s, but does anyone know the correct attribute to use for Cisco
AS5300?

	Also, does anyone know of an attribute that I can put into the
Stop records showing the amount of errors (CRC, etc) that the user
received?  We are trying to track down certain PRIs that may be having
trouble.  It sucks living in an area where the phone lines have not been
upgraded and have been in the ground for 20+ years.  :)

Thanks for the help!

-Ronan

Ronan Eckelberry
ronan at gowebco.com