(RADIATOR) radiator with max 3000

Robert Blayzor noc at inoc.net
Tue May 14 07:20:36 CDT 2002

There are several things this could be:

1)  Network latency.
2)  Server load.
3)  Client misses ACK from server, therefore causing the client to
resend.
4)  Your RADIUS client retransmit delay is to short for your servers
response time.

Check and see about how many seconds apart your duplicate records are in
seconds.

Then try setting the following option in your client definition in your
Radiator config:

DupInterval		<seconds>

I only have this problem occasionally when something sporadic happens on
the network that causes the client to send the request again, and then
the server ends up with two requests, and for accounting, logs them
both.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net

USER ERROR: replace user and press any key to continue.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au