(RADIATOR) send failed: Invalid argument

William Hernandez whr at essnet.com
Fri May 10 15:08:18 CDT 2002

Hello everyone,

Something strange occurred this week:

If I'm logged in on home.prw.net I get the following:

radpwtst -trace -s home.prw.net -user x -password x -auth_port 1812
-acct_port 1813 -secret x -dictionary /etc/raddb/dictionary.prw
sending Access-Request... sendTo: send failed: Invalid argument
No reply
sending Accounting-Request Start... sendTo: send failed: Invalid
argument
No reply
sending Accounting-Request Stop... sendTo: send failed: Invalid argument
No reply

Nothing has changed in Radiator 2.18.2 and both systems are running
Linux 2.4.2-2.

Radiator authenticates fine on home.prw.net so I don't think this is a
Radiator problem and the same command run at www.prw.net works fine, but
perhaps someone has seen this before and can provide me with a hint as
to where to look.

Thanks in advance,
William

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au