(RADIATOR) Proxying requests.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 8 17:55:55 CDT 2002

Hello -

The simplest way to do this is to have multiple instances of Radiator, one
for each IP address bound with the BindAddress parameter. You will have to do
some testing to see whether the source IP address is set as you wish, because
the operating system may just use the main IP address in any case.

Have a look at section 6.4.6 in the manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au