(RADIATOR) attribute from Platypus ...

Muhammad Mushtaque mushtaque at eworld.net.pk
Tue May 7 00:39:01 CDT 2002

Hi All,

I m restricting our Async users to use ISDN Modems through NAS-Port-
Type Check item in users file ... Its working fine ... I just want to
pass this check item through platypus ... Attribute is there in
RadiusNT ... but not effected from Platypus ... Is there any changes
needed on Radiator to make it happen ...

waiting for replies

Mushtaque
Network Operations
eWorld(Pvt)Ltd.

_______
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal
views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of eWorld
(Pvt) Ltd. If you are not the original  / intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, we
regret the inconvenience and request you to please immediately notify
at info at eworld.net.pk

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au