(RADIATOR) Help - allocating a dynamic address, if not allocated by users fi le

Muhammed, Rafi Rafi.Muhammed at oxygenforbusiness.com
Mon May 6 19:48:37 CDT 2002

Hello

I have a Radiator 2.19 setup where in some users are defined in the users
file and have their IP addresses defined in the users file, and the default
on the users file points to a AuthBy NT identifier.
So if a user is not in the users file, it will try to authenticate with the
NT domain. However if the user is authenticated by NT, I have to allocate an
address using SQL allocator.
I have got all the individual bits setup properly

<Handler Realm = xxx.xxx.xxx>
AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
# Strip Domain
	RewriteUsername	s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
	AuthBy CheckFILE
	AuthBy DYNIP
	SessionDatabase SDB1
	AcctLogFileName %L/ipnet-%Y%m
</Handler>

However the problem is i have to execute AuthBY DYNIP only if there is no
Framed-IP-Address in the reply. How to achieve this

Please help. Thanks

Muhammed Rafi
Network Analyst
Oxygen Business Solutions
New Zealand

DISCLAIMER:  This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or
use the contents in any way.  Please also advise us by return e-mail that you
have received the message and then please destroy.  Oxygen Business Solutions is not
responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after
sending by Oxygen Business Solutions.  We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au