(RADIATOR) Help with Vendor Specific Attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Mar 29 17:39:02 CST 2002

Hello Rich -

The first thing to do is check with RedBack to find out whether or not they
even support this, and if so what the correct radius attribute is. The next
thing to do is check with the telco to see whether or not they will allow you
to send that attribute to their equipment.

BTW - the file "dictionary.redback" in the Radiator 3.0 distribution includes
these Redback vendor specifics.

VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Client-DNS-Pri              1  ipaddr
VENDORATTR   2352       RB-Client-DNS-Sec            2  ipaddr

Note that you should start with the standard Radiator dictionary and add or
delete entries as required.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au