Info.

Aamir Khan aamirk78 at lycos.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 04:18:39 CST 2002

Hello,

I want to switch my radius service to radiator. Couldn't see the technical
 details of radiator which i was expecting. There are some issues i'm facing
 before switching my service to Radiator.

Q) Could you ppl tell me that how many threads or forks radiator can open on
 solaris box? How radiator tackles the radius client if it receives multiple
 packets with same info, which happens due to slow server response.

Q) What should an administartor do if Radius ( Radiator ) Server performance
 goes slow, since if there are no issues with machine resources? ( As i have
 a huge User Database on Oracle around 20,000. )

Q) How many requests/packets can Radiator entertain simultaneously ?

Regards,

aak.