(RADIATOR) Proxy Authentication and Attribute 33

Sam Nilsson sam at enabledsites.com
Fri Mar 22 16:02:19 CST 2002

Hi Mike -

We've dealt with the same network and the same error messages.
I never got a response on whether we fixed it or not, but basically
you are sending back duplicate Proxy-State. This happens when going
through a proxy.

The proxy-state should be the same as recieved when sent back. In the
radiator
docs they mention this attribute as an example of how/why to use the
StripFromRequest
directive.

ie. StripFromRequest Proxy-State

Check out StripFromRequest in the radiator manual.

- Sam

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au