(RADIATOR) CountQuery SessionDatabase

Rolando Riley rriley at ayayai.com
Wed Mar 20 09:54:38 CST 2002

6.7.6 CountQuery
This SQL statement is executed whenever a Simultaneous-Use check item or
MaxSessions must be checked during an Access-Request. It is expected to find
and return details of all the user sessions currently in the Session
Database for the given User-Name. For each entry, it is expected to return
the NAS-Identifier, NAS-Port and Acct-Session-Id (in that order) of each
session currently in the Session Database. The returned rows are counted,
and if there are apparently too many sessions, SessionDatabase SQL will
query each NAS and port to confirm if the user is still on line at that port
with that session ID.

Hi Hugh,
	On the above paragraph there is just one thing I don't understad well ?
	"SessionDatabase SQL will query each NAS and port to confirm if the user is
still on line at that port with that session ID"
	How this module query the NAS without using any "password"  or "community"?
Don't I should provide such info to make it work?

regards,

Ing. Rolando Riley
Gerente de Sistemas
AYAYAI.COM S.A.
Tel: (507) 265-2424 ext. 408

Ayayai.com Ultra, tu Internet prepago LIBRE DE PUBLICIDAD
http://www.ayayai.com/ultra

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au