(RADIATOR) Problem specifing the AcctSQLStatement parameter in <AuthBy RODOPI>

Hector Lopez hlopez at caribe.net
Tue Mar 19 09:51:24 CST 2002

Hi everybody,

    I am having problems when I try to specify the AcctSQLStatement in the
AuthBy Rodopi clause.
This is the error I receive:

   Can't use string ("exec Interface_VircomDetails %0") as an ARRAY ref
while "strict refs" in use at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Radius/Configurable.pm line 22, <FILE> line
96.

I wanted to change that because when handling the accounting I would like to
save in a Mysql database the username with the realm (user at realm) but strip
the realm for Rodopi.

any idea on how to fix this problem? below I include my configuration.

Thanks,

-Hector

<AuthBy SQL>
        Fork
        Identifier                              AcctMySQL
        DBSource                           dbi:mysql:xxxxxx
        DBUsername                       xxxxx
        DBAuth                               xxxxx
        Timeout                               3
        FailureBackoffTime             30
        AuthSelect
        AccountingTable                  ACCOUNTING_%m%y
        AccountingStopsOnly
        AcctColumnDef                   USERNAME,%U,formatted
        AcctColumnDef                   REALM,%R,formatted
        AcctColumnDef
STARTIME,%b-0%{Acct-Session-Time},literal
        AcctColumnDef                   STOPTIME,Timestamp,integer
        AcctColumnDef
SESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
        AcctColumnDef                   SESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
        AcctColumnDef                   NASIP,NAS-Identifier
        AcctColumnDef                   CALLERID,Caller-Id
        AcctColumnDef                   DNIS,Client-Port-DNIS
        AcctColumnDef                   IPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
        AcctColumnDef                   TX,Ascend-Xmit-Rate
        AcctColumnDef                   RX,Ascend-Data-Rate
        AcctColumnDef
DISCONNECTCAUSE,Ascend-Disconnect-Cause,integer
        AcctFailedLogFileName       %L/accounting/detail%d%m%Y.%R
</AuthBy SQL>

<Handler Realm=xxxxxx , Acct-Status-Type=/.+/>
        AuthByPolicy                       DoAll
        AuthBy                                AcctMySQL
        <AuthBy RODOPI>
                DBSource                   dbi:Sybase:xxxxxx
                DBUsername               xxxxxx
                DBAuth                       xxxxxx
                Timeout                       2
                FailureBackoffTime     300
                AuthSelect
                AcctSQLStatement     exec Interface_VircomDetails %0, '%1',
%U, %3,\
                                                   %4, %5, %6, %7, %8, %9,
%10, %11, %12, %13,\
                                                   %14, %15, %16, %17, %18,
%19, %20, %21
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm=xxxxxx>
        RewriteUsername                 tr/A-Z/a-z/
        RewriteUsername                 s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        RewriteUsername                 tr/A-Za-z0-9_@//cd
        AuthByPolicy                       ContinueWhileIgnore
        <AuthBy RODOPI>
                DBSource                   dbi:Sybase:xxxxxx
                DBUsername               xxxxxx
                DBAuth                       xxxxxx
                Timeout                       2
                FailureBackoffTime     300
                AuthSelect                   exec Interface_VircomUsers %0
                AcctSQLStatement
        </AuthBy>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename                      %L/user/users
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au