(RADIATOR) Error in manual (sec 6.4.30)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Mar 15 16:48:09 CST 2002

Hello David -

You are correct - the dash (-) is being interpreted as an array specifier
between the dot (.) and the underscore (_).

I have forwarded your mail to Mike so he can fix the manual.

BTW - I always use an escape on the single characters just to make it more
obvious what is supposed to happen.

Ie. a-zA-Z0-9\.\-\_\@

Thanks for pointing this out.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au