(RADIATOR) Logging into network

neil d. quiogue quioguen at cpcnet-hk.com
Wed Mar 13 17:22:19 CST 2002

Greetings,

Here's the situation.  We've migrated one old RADIUS server to Radiator and
everything works out properly except that for some reason, whenever it
authenticates properly, the 'Logging into network...' message from MS DUN
takes longer than usual to finish.  I mean I'm receiving the accounting
record fast enough.  And the network is up (even if the dialog box takes
forever).  Anyone experienced this before and knew what configuration to
tweak?  We didn't experience this on the old RADIUS server.

If anyone has tips, it would be great.

Regards,

Neil D. Quiogue

"Information and attachments herein are intended for the named recipients
only.  It may contain attorney-client privileged or confidential matter.
immediately, and destroy the original message.  Do not disclose the
contents to anyone.  Thank you."

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au