(RADIATOR) Weird realms

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 13 16:36:36 CST 2002

Hello Dan -

You can either do what you describe (probably with a single global
RewriteUsername), or you can use Handlers with regular expressions.

Ie.

<Handler Realm = /....../>

where ..... is the regular expression to match.

Note that you should not mix Realms and Handlers in the same configuration
file in the interests of clarity and readability.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au