(RADIATOR) AcctSQLStatement in v.2.19

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Mar 12 17:28:18 CST 2002

Hello Quintin -

> Dear Hughes,
>
> Actually, I like to insert some information into the database when my =
> customer login. The following config is from Hughes long time ago and it =
> is still working in 2.18.2 . However, if the same config running in =
> 2.19, it rejects and will show "Authentication disabled" in the log =
> file. Could you please help??
>

> <AuthBy SQL>
>     Identifier debitinfo
>     DBSource    DBI:mysql:ewallet:192.168.1.239:3306
>     DBUsername radius
>     DBAuth      radius
>     FailureBackoffTime 60
>     AccountingStartsOnly
>     AuthSelect
>     AcctSQLStatement delete from DEBITINFO where USERNAME=3D'%U'
>     AcctSQLStatement insert into DEBITINFO (USERNAME, NASIDENTIFIER, =
> NASPORT, \
>          TIME_STAMP, DEBIT_TIMESTAMP, DEBIT_AMOUNT) values ('%U', '%N', =
> \
>          0%{NAS-Port}, %{Timestamp}, %{Timestamp}, 1000)
> </AuthBy>
>
> <Handler>
>         RewriteUsername     s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
>         SessionDatabase MarkStart
>         MaxSessions 1
>         <AuthBy GROUP>
>           AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilReject
>            <AuthBy GROUP>
>              AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
>                 AuthBy debitinfo
>                 AuthBy authen-ewallet
>                 AuthBy debitwhenauth-ewallet
>            </AuthBy>
>         </AuthBy>
>          AuthLog authlog
>          AcctLogFileName /var/adm/radacct/%C/detail
> </Handler>

I don't quite understand what your <Handler> is meant to do.

The AuthBy SQL with Identifier debitinfo has authentication turned off with
the empty AuthSelect, so it will reject any authentication requests. Your
AuthByPolicy is set to ContinueWhileAccept, so it will always fail
authentication.

And why do you have two AuthBy GROUP's?

Perhaps if you describe your requirements in some detail, I will be able to
make some suggestions.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au