AcctSQLStatement in v.2.19

Quintin wtlam at macau.ctm.net
Tue Mar 12 05:54:26 CST 2002

Dear Hughes,

Actually, I like to insert some information into the database when my customer login. The following config is from Hughes long time ago and it is still working in 2.18.2 . However, if the same config running in 2.19, it rejects and will show "Authentication disabled" in the log file. Could you please help??

<AuthBy SQL>
    Identifier debitinfo
    DBSource    DBI:mysql:ewallet:192.168.1.239:3306
    DBUsername radius
    DBAuth      radius
    FailureBackoffTime 60
    AccountingStartsOnly
    AuthSelect
    AcctSQLStatement delete from DEBITINFO where USERNAME='%U'
    AcctSQLStatement insert into DEBITINFO (USERNAME, NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, \
         TIME_STAMP, DEBIT_TIMESTAMP, DEBIT_AMOUNT) values ('%U', '%N', \
         0%{NAS-Port}, %{Timestamp}, %{Timestamp}, 1000)
</AuthBy>

<Handler>
        RewriteUsername     s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
        SessionDatabase MarkStart
        MaxSessions 1
        <AuthBy GROUP>
          AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilReject
           <AuthBy GROUP>
             AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
                AuthBy debitinfo
                AuthBy authen-ewallet
                AuthBy debitwhenauth-ewallet
         AuthLog authlog
         AcctLogFileName /var/adm/radacct/%C/detail
</Handler>

Thanks!

Quintin