(RADIATOR) Logging to MSSQL 7.0

tonyb tonyb at go-concepts.com
Sun Mar 10 22:08:26 CST 2002

We are an ISP that just recently evaluated and purchased radiator.  And
I agree that it is a great radius program...anyway back to sql

We use FreeTDS for many of our perl scripts, not just radiator. If you
have FreeTDS installed and configured you can use the perl DBD::Sybase
to connect to a MSSQL.  Setup varies slightly based on the version of
FreeTDS and Sybase module but if you would like more detailed
installation information I would be happy to help. We you MSSQL for
authenticating and MySQL for accounting but I dough that it would be any
different for logging

Thanks,
Tony B CCNA, Network+
GO Concepts, Inc.