(RADIATOR) Force Disconnect

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Mar 10 15:53:11 CST 2002

Hello Ross -

You will have to check with your NAS vendors. The Disconnect-Request is
relatively recent and you will only find support for it in later releases of
software (if its supported at all).

Nets: internetwork inventory and management - graphical, extensibFrom owner-radiator at open.com.au Sun Mar 10 14:29:00 2002
From: Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au>
To: "Barry Andersson" <barry at simplex.net.au>, radiator at open.com.au
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Restricting login by NAS
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:56:58 +1100
Sender: owner-radiator at open.com.au

Hello Barry -

The best way to do this is by setting the Identifier tag in each of your
Client clauses, then using the Client-Identifier check item.

For example:

<Client .....>
	Identifier xxxxx
</Client>

<Client .....>
	Identifier xxxxx
</Client>

<Client .....>
	Identifier yyyyy
</Client>

...etc...

Doing it this way is much easier to understand and you don't need regular
expressions.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au
le,
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au