(RADIATOR) Logging to MSSQL 7.0

Dan Melomedman dmelomed at devonitnet.com
Sat Mar 9 13:04:09 CST 2002

First, let me add my praise about this product to the already long list.
We're evaluating Radiator. This is the best commercial server product I have
ever dealt with, great job! Finally a RADIUS server that's almost, if not,
perfect. Rock on!

Anyway, we use FreeTDS for PHP scripts, and some things work, some break and
cause segfaults depending on the features we're trying to use through
FreeTDS. As much as I hate logging to the database, some of our existing
reporting scripts (VB Script) require it anyway, so this is a part of
evaluation as well. Do any of you on this list log to an MSSQL database from
a Unix variant with FreeTDS library? Any caveats? Thanks much.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au