(RADIATOR) unknown ports

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 7 16:25:17 CST 2002

Hello Jim, Hello Ronan -

The only ports that Radiator opens by default are the authentication and
accounting ports. Any other ports that you see will be the result of your
configuration file.

As Ronan says, if you send me a copy of your configuration file (no secrets)
I will take a look.

BTW - it is now 9:23am Friday - and its summer.....

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au