(RADIATOR) Authentication via proxy

chris lists at powernet.net
Fri Jun 28 11:38:27 CDT 2002

> Hello Chris -
>
> This sounds like you are not running the 3.1 version of radiusd, which has
> call to &Radius::Util::get_port , not &Radius::Radius::get_port.

Doh!  I was in such a rush yesterday that I didnt notice it installs the
radiusd into a different location.
This server is being upgraded from 2.16.

Anyways, that was exactly the problem. I am seeing this in the error log now
though...

Fri Jun 28 09:12:53 2002: ERR: Attribute number 79 is not defined in your
dictionary

Which seems to correspond with this

79   ICL / Fujitsu Computers / TeamWARE Group   Tony Gale
Tony.Gale at icl.com

Although I use all Lucent PM3's in that location.
It doesnt seem to be affecting service in any way

Thanks,
Chris.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au