(RADIATOR) Duplicate request id: ignored

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 27 01:27:27 CDT 2002

Hello Dave -

You normally configure the timeout and retransmit values in your NAS(s) so
there will only ever be a small number of retransmissions. If your NAS sends
more requests than you tell it to, it is an issue that must be addressed by
your supplier.

BTW - the DupInterval configured in the Client clauses defines the number of
seconds in the sliding window during which a retransmission is considered a
duplicate.

I suggest you read the RFC's for further information (included in the
Radiator distribution in the "doc" directory).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au