(RADIATOR) Simple Config please

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jun 20 03:07:39 CDT 2002

Hello Tunde -

Your configuration file looks fine as far as I can see.

If you want to group NAS Client clauses together for the purposes of having a
different Handler deal with each group, you would do something like this:

# define Client clauses

<Client ...>
	Identifier NAS-Group-1
</Client>

<Client ...>
	Identifier NAS-Group-1
</Client>

<Client ...>
	Identifier NAS-Group-2
</Client>

<Client ...>
	Identifier NAS-Group-2
</Client>

# define Handlers

<Handler Client-Identifier = NAS-Group-1>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = NAS-Group-2>
</Handler>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au