(RADIATOR) l2tp radius packets....

neil d. quiogue quioguen at cpcnet-hk.com
Sun Jun 16 21:11:02 CDT 2002

Hello Gary,

* I don't know about Telstra's implementation but... *

If it's basic broadband aggregation tunneled through L2TP then the only
major difference would be related to the Tunneling attributes like (but this
is for Accounting):
        Tunnel-Server-Endpoint = "x.x.x.x"
        Tunnel-Client-Endpoint = "x.x.x.x"
        Tunnel-Client-Auth-ID = "clientauthid"
        Tunnel-Server-Auth-ID = "serverauthid"
        Tunnel-ID = "xxxxx"

You may want to look at the Radiator standard dictionary (IETF Tunneling
Attributes).

Regards,

Neil D. Quiogue

"Information and attachments herein are intended for the named recipients
only.  It may contain attorney-client privileged or confidential matter.
immediately, and destroy the original message.  Do not disclose the
contents to anyone.  Thank you."