(RADIATOR) Perl Errors

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Fri Jun 14 08:16:00 CDT 2002

It has something to do with the locale setting on the machine it is
running on.  Have you done any updates recently or changed anything?

Thanks,
Tony B, CCNA, Network+
Systems Administration
GO Concepts, Inc. / www.go-concepts.com
Are you on the GO yet?
What about those you know, are they on the GO?
513.934.2800
1.888.ON.GO.YET