(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.1 Memory Leak

Jon Snyder jon at pdx.edu
Wed Jun 12 16:48:29 CDT 2002

Mike,

We saw quite a large memory leak in previous versions of Radiator
(specifically 2.19) when using AuthBy PAM.  Switching to AuthBy SYSTEM,
which was functionally equivalent for us, resolve the issue.  If you're
using AuthBy PAM, see if that is the culprit.

Jon Snyder
Computing & Networking Services
Portland State University
(503) 725-9565