(RADIATOR) Time Check Item format.

Cristóbal Talavera cristobal.talavera at es.tiscali.com
Wed Jun 5 16:39:57 CDT 2002

> Hi Griff,
>
> Use:
> Time="Wk1000-1800,SaSu0000-2400"
>
> Regards,
> Tunde Itayemi.

And what about Monday morning between 00:00 and 10:00 h. ?   Your users
wouldn't connect. I have the same problem.

"Session-Timeout=until Time" sets the session timeout to the number of
seconds between now and the following ending period, i.e., if now the time
is 19:00h. the Session-Timeout will be the number of seconds between 19:00
and 10:00 (next day).

See you and tell us anything new about this issue, please :-)

 Cristobal Talavera Merino
 Systems Engineering
 Grupo Tiscali España
 cristobal.talavera at es.tiscali.com