(RADIATOR) TimeBlock.txt

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jun 4 18:34:36 CDT 2002

Hello Jack -

The variables $p and $rp are references to the incoming radius request packet
and the reply packet that is being prepared to be sent back. The variable
$result is the result of the previous AuthBy clause so you can tell whether
the request has been accepted or rejected.

You will find some example hooks in the file "goodies/hooks.txt".

You should also have a look at section 19 in the Radiator 3.1 manual.
("doc/ref.html")

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au