(RADIATOR) Multiple Realm Forwarding

jchavanton at oneworldtelecom.ca jchavanton at oneworldtelecom.ca
Mon Jun 3 21:39:28 CDT 2002

Hi,

I have seen a feature called "multiple realm forwarding" in steel belted
 radius enterprise. Of course I am sure it is possible to do it whit
 Radiator.

I want my partners to be able to create sub domain that will automaticaly be
 forwarded to them, without having to configure each of them.

@partner1.com at subpartner1.com
@partner1.com at subpartner1.com <mailto:@partner1.com at subpartner2.com>
@partner1.com at subpartner3.com

For exemple: I would like thoses 3 realm to be forwarded to the radius server
 of "partner1.com" and I would also like to strip the first realm so it will
 apear as:

@subpartner1.com
@subpartner2.com
@subpartner3.com

I think I should use rewrite username to do it ?
But I dont know how to make my custom rewrite username function ?

The rewrite unsername should take off the first realm but leave the second
 one so I can forward it to my partner.

Thanks!
Julien