(RADIATOR) Unknown reply received in AuthRADIUS - with Attachments

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 31 22:59:55 CDT 2002

Hello Miko -

The problem you have is due to the fact that you are sending the proxy
request to one IP address and the reply is coming back from a different
IP address:

Mon Jul 29 10:22:51 2002: DEBUG: Packet dump:
*** Sending to 66.97.95.41 port 1645 ....

Mon Jul 29 10:22:51 2002: DEBUG: Packet dump:
*** Received from 66.97.95.1 port 1645 ....

Radiator keeps track of proxied radius requests using the IP address and
port number to which the request was sent, expecting the reply to come
back from the same place.

I suspect you either have multiple NIC cards in this machine, or you are
using a cluster of some sort.

If you can't fix the target host, you can use the
ServerHasBrokenAddresses parameter in the AuthBy RADIUS clause.

Have a look at section 6.29.20 in the Radiator 3.1 reference manual.
("doc/ref.html").