(RADIATOR) missing AcctColumnDef

Bruno Tiago Rodrigues bofh at netc.pt
Wed Jul 31 07:43:05 CDT 2002

hi there

there's a hack described in the user's manual (6.28.13) which stores the
timestamp of the start packet for a stop packet (with
time()-acct_session_time).

AcctColumnDef STARTTIME, %b-0%{Acct-Session-Time},literal

What I'm trying to do is inserting the formatted date & time of the
start packet, by following the same general idea, but by using

AcctColumnDef   SESSION_START_DATETIME,%b-0%{Acct-Session-Time},integer-date

However, the AcctColumnDef line is silently ignored. Any ideas on this?
Is there any way to accomplish this?

I've found one, but I had to dig into the AuthSQL.pm module and change a
line or two (therefore ruining the default integer-date and Timestamp
behaviour) ... and I'd prefer a simpler way, radiator upgrade friendly...

Vizzavi Mail powered by Vodafone - http://www.vizzavi.pt
Virus protected by TrendMicro - http://www.antivirus.com
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au