(RADIATOR) calculating alive record

neil d. quiogue quioguen at cpcnet-hk.com
Wed Jul 31 05:05:50 CDT 2002

Just a side note: to handle Alive packets separately, just add a Handler.

<Handler Acct-Status-Type = Alive>
</Handler>

Regards,

Neil D. Quiogue
CPCNet Hong Kong Limited
A CITIC Pacific Company
Voice (852) 2170.7140
Fax   (852) 2751.7030

"Information and attachments herein are intended for the named recipients
only.  It may contain attorney-client privileged or confidential matter.
immediately, and destroy the original message.  Do not disclose the
contents to anyone.  Thank you."