(RADIATOR) Re: OSC Mailing

X-Wildph wildph at wildph.net
Fri Jul 26 18:42:22 CDT 2002

Hi All,
     What do i need to do to make Radiator add some attributes to the
Accounting-Response Packets? I'm using a Cisco based NAS that seems
to expect a few attributes with the Accounting-Accept packet.

     I have written a PostAuthHook which calls add_attr() to add
attributes for Nas-IP-Address, Service-Type, and Acct-Delay-Time,
however Radiator seems to ignore this configuration when sending an
Accounting-Accept packet.

      I'm running the current version (3.1) of Radiator with patches,
and would rather not have to run a separate server just to accept
accounting data.

Cheers

XW

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au