(RADIATOR) Error in AuthLog

Dave Kitabjian dave at netcarrier.com
Wed Jul 24 07:48:59 CDT 2002

I might be confusing the issue, but I know that we often get a Reason =
Proxied in our AuthLog.

In our case, we have a ContinueWhileReject AuthByPolicy, and if the
first AuthBy fails then the second one is an AuthBy RADIUS. So we were a
little confused at first to see the "Proxied" in the AuthLog, rather
than the the reason for the failure. But we assumed it was because it
was failing over to an AuthBy RADIUS, and it hadn't failed completely
yet...

Dave

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au