(RADIATOR) Backup SessionDatabase

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Jul 20 00:35:52 CDT 2002

Hello Gonzalo -

You can certainly use the MySQL session database on the first radius
server - you simply need to specify the correct DBSource line. Have a
look at section 23.3 in the Radiator 3.1 reference manual
)"doc/ref.html").

Here is the general format for MySQL:

	dbi:mysql[:database[:hostname[:port]]]

I don't think there will be much use in trying to use a local DBM
session database as a backup,as it will never be in sync with the SQL
session database.

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au