(RADIATOR) Limiting connections using a custom dialer and UUNET setup

Gilbert Rebeiro gilbert at rebeiro.ca
Wed Jul 17 13:31:58 CDT 2002

Hi,
   I will be developping a dialer and am looking for a radius server that
will allow me to make sure that my users will only be able to connect if
they use my dialer. Does or can Radiator do this? If so how? If I wanted to
push updates and communicate with the dialer after the user auths can I use
the Exec-Program. I guess I should use the & at the end of the program
invokecation.

    Also I might use UUNET as a provider, are there any configs available
for complying with UUNET's 242 datafilters - for anti-spam?

Thanks in advance.
Gilbert.
--
Distributed System Laboratory (http://dslab.ee.ncku.edu.tw)