(RADIATOR) AuthBy RADIUS and Session Database

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 11 01:58:20 CDT 2002

Hello Tom -

Could you please send me a copy of your configurtation file (no secrets),
together with a trace 4 debug showing the two logins and a copy of the
relevant record from the session database.

BTW - the latest version is Radiator 3.1 and you should check the history file
to see if there have been any fixes in this area.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au