(RADIATOR) MS Encryption attributes

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Wed Jul 10 12:46:25 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh,

I extracted the following from the dictionary file that came with radiator 3.0

Please can you have Mike take a look at it? Is it correct?

I have tried to implement encryption on a Windows 2000 RAS server
but I have had no success - I sent a mail to the mailing list some time ago.

Please it would be nice if you can check the attribute values, and the data type
also.

#VALUE   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy   Encryption-Allowed         1
#VALUE   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy   Encryption-Required        2
# Is this correct?:
#VALUE   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types    Encryption-40              4
#VALUE   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types    Encryption-128             2
#VALUE   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types    Encryption-Any             6
#       RcryptKey

Regards,
Tunde I.