(RADIATOR) Garbage in log files

tdn at tdn.co.ke tdn at tdn.co.ke
Tue Jul 9 06:15:58 CDT 2002

> This looks a lot like modem noise, usually caused by modems that have not
> synced properly.

Well, I had a configuration whereby the NAS talks to a proxy radius server,
and based on the called_station_id, your request is sent to the appropriate
radius server.

The interesting thing is that, whenever I bypass the proxy, the problem
disappears.
I now have the NAS sending requests directly to the radius server (not via
the proxy), and this looks OK.
My proxy radius server is Radiator 3.1 running on FreeBSD 4.6, while the
level-2 radius server is Radiator 2.19
running on Solaris 2.7.

What could the problem be?, as I need to have the proxy radius server back
again.

Thanks
TDN