(RADIATOR) Selecting domain stripping in AuthBySQLRADIUS

James Wiegand jwiegand at fiberlink.com
Mon Jul 8 22:21:44 CDT 2002

Just to clarify, because under section 6.30 RewriteUsername is not listed,
even though it is shown in section 6.45, is it legal to have a
RewriteUsername statement under a Hosts clause?  This would be useful.

Sorry to be pedantic, but the statement that anything which is legal in a
Hosts clause is not clear in the context of a RewriteUsername statement.
In 2.18 I seem to remember not being able to include a rewrite statement in
a Hosts clause.  Is this changed for 3.1?

Thanks for the help,

Jim Wiegand, BSEE, MSE
Supervisor, Infrastructure Operations
Fiberlink Communications
215 793 6554

computer.

                    Hugh Irvine
                    <hugh at open.co        To:     "James Wiegand"
                    m.au>                <jwiegand at fiberlink.com>,
                                         "'radiator at open.com.au'" <radiator at open.com.au>
                    07/08/2002           cc:
                    07:11 PM             Subject:     Re: (RADIATOR) Selecting domain
                    Please               stripping in AuthBySQLRADIUS
                    respond to
                    hugh

Hello James -

In Radiator 3.1, you can use the AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause with
HostColumnDef's
to supply a RewriteUsername (or not).

Note that you will need the patched version of AuthBy SQLRADIUS from the
Radiator 3.1 patches area.

See section 6.45 in the Radiator 3.1 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au