(RADIATOR) Radiator performance on various platforms.

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Mon Jul 8 17:38:46 CDT 2002

Hi All,

We are looking at upgrading our radiator / radius server and are considering
the various platform options available to us.

The radiator reference manual cites various performance measurements using
versions of hardware and operating systems which are now several generations
out of date.

Does anyone have any performance information on radiator running on the
likes of Solaris 8/9, Redhat 7 or NT 2000 with modern hardware?  If so would
they like to share their experiences?

Thanks in advance,

Brian.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au