(RADIATOR) Duplicate request id: ignored

Angel Bustos angelbustos at brujula.net
Tue Jul 2 22:52:07 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh,

Very clear your point.
Just to begin a good search of this issue: do I begin searching for any
specific port for the Radiator "sent-back" accounting response?
I believe that I'll begin by disabling Redhat 7.2 default ipchains
firewalling rules and I'd know the port or ports range that Radiator uses
for sending back the accounting response, it will be helpful.

Thanks again for your support,

Angel Bustos
email: angelbustos at brujula.net

Conéctese Gratis a Internet desde http://www.brujula.net/gratis